West Bengal govt job 2019 -General Duty Medical Officer Jobs in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Alipurduar: All The Job Aspirants are Here by Informed That District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Alipurduar Released a Job Notifications for 02 posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) .The vacancies are under National Health Mission (NHM) and Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic (AFHC) at District Hospital, Alipurduar. so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through www.jobcrack.online If you Are Eligible Then You Can walk-in-interview-05/09/2019
|General Duty Medical Officer Jobs|
- Organization: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Alipurduar
- Jobs Location: West Bengal, Alipurduar
- Qualification : MBBS / Medical Degree
West Bengal govt job -General Duty Medical Officer Jobs Details:
GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER (GDMO)
- No. of Vacancies: 02 Nos. (NHM-01, AFHC-01)
i) MBBS and Diploma or Degree in any medical discipline.
ii) West Bengal Medical Council / Medical Council of India registration.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.40,000 / – per month.
The vacancies are under National Health Mission (NHM) and Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic (AFHC) at District Hospital, Alipurduar. The candidates will be appointed on Contractual basis.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be through Interview.
How to apply West Bengal govt job -General Duty Medical Officer Jobs:
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the walk-in-interview on 05/09/2019
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date: 05/09/2019 at 11:00 AM.
- Venue: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alipurduar district.
- Download Official Notification: Click Here