|West Bengal govt job|
- Organization: Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.) Nadia
- Jobs Location: West Bengal, Nadia
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree / Graduate
West Bengal govt job – Data Entry Operator Jobs:
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
- i) Graduate in any stream and
- (ii) Basic knowledge in Computer (MS-Office).
Experience: Minimum 02 years experience as Data Entry Operator in Govt. or Non-Govt.organisation.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.13000 / – per month.
The vacancy is in Krishak Bandhu Scheme in the Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.), Nadia. The candidate will be appointed on Contractual basis for a maximum period upto 28/02/2020.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be through Interview.
How to apply Data Entry Operator Jobs :
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the walk-in-interview on below scheduled dates along with bio-data and copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date: 19/09/2019 from 10:00 AM.
- Venue: Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.), Horticulture Campus, Char Gate, Company Bagan, Pin- 741101 (Near to Pantha Tirtha).
- Official Notification: Click Here