West Bengal govt job: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)
West Bengal govt job: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) under Sadar Sub Division, Malda Sadar: All The West Bengal govt job Aspirants are Hereby Informed That Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Malda Sadar Released a Job Notification for 43 posts of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). The vacancies are for different villages under different blocks under Sadar Sub Division, Malda Sadar, District Malda.so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free jobs alert ,indgovtjobs,Sarkari Naukri & Sarkari Results notification through www.jobcrack.online.If you Are Eligible And Interested Then You Can Apply for West Bengal govt job: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) under Sadar Sub Division, Malda Sadar through the prescribed format on or before 11/03/2020
|West Bengal govt job|
- Organization: Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Malda Sadar
- Job Location: West Bengal, Malda
- Qualification: Matriculation / Class-10
Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Malda Sadar – Job Details:
ACCREDITED SOCIAL HEALTH ACTIVIST (ASHA)
- No. of Vacancies: 43 Nos.
Block wise vacancies:
- i) Bamongola Block (Name of GP- Jagdala) – 01 post (SC)
- ii) Gazole Block (Name of GP- Raniganj-I, Pandua, Raniganj-II, Salaidanga, Gazole-I, Karkach, Majhra & Bairgachhi-II) – 11 posts (Gen-01, SC-10)
- iii) Habibpur Block (Name of GP- Dhumpur, Jajoil, Kanturka, Habibpur, Aktail & Baidyapur) – 10 posts (Gen-01, SC-03, ST-06)
- iv) Kaliachak-II Block (Name of GP- Mothabari, Uttar Laxmipur & Hamidpur) – 04 posts (Gen)
- v) Kaliachak-I Block (Name of GP- Silampur-I, Jaluabadhal, Bamangram Mosimpur & Alipur-II) – 04 posts (Gen)
- vi) Kaliachak-III Block (Name of GP- Perdeonapur Sovapur, Bedrabad, Akandabaria & Bakhrabad) – 05 posts (Gen)
- vii) English Bazar Block (Name of GP- Sovanagar, Milki, Jadupur-II, Mahadipur & Kotwali) – 08 posts (Gen-04, SC-04)
- i) Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent.
- ii) Women candidates who are Madhyamik pass or possessing higher qualification, only marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
- iii) Should be married, divorced or widowed women.
- iv) Should be a resident of the same service village for which she will be selected.
NOTE: Only Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Between 30 to 40 years (Lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years in case of SC and ST candidates) as on 01/01/2020.
- The vacancies are for different villages under different blocks under Sadar Sub Division, Malda Sadar, District Malda.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on marks obtained by the candidates in Madhyamik / Equivalent Examination and Interview. Preference to be given to Grade-I and Grade-II SHG members / trained Dais / Link Workers.
How to Apply West Bengal govt job: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA):
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned address. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents, as instructed (See Adv / PDF link below)
- Last Date and Address: The Application along with enclosures should reach at the – Office of the respective Block Development Officer (BDO Office), on or before 11/03/2020.
- Applications should be submitted in Person only on any working days from 17/02/2020 to 11/03/2020 between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Download Official Notification & Form: Click Here