|WBHRB Recruitment 2020|
- Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB)
- Job Location: West Bengal, Multiple Cities
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree / Graduate
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Details
- HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL OFFICER
- No. of vacancies: 243 Nos. (UR-126, SC-54, ST-14, OBC-42, PWD-07)
- i) A Bachelor degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized University or Institute.
- ii) The candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali.
- iii) Candidates must be registered either in Part ‘A’ of the State Register of Homoeopathic Medical Practitioners maintained by the Council of Homoeopathic Medicine, West Bengal or in Part I of the Central Register maintained by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2019.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – Rs.42000
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs. 210 / -. Fee can be paid through online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit / Credit card or Net Banking or any other option available. See officially released advertisement for more details.
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC / ST CANDIDATES OF WEST BENGAL AND PWD CANDIDATES.
How to apply WBHRB Recruitment 2020:
- interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) – www.wbhrb.in (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 30-12-2019 to 07-01 -2020.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30-12-2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 07-01-2020