UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2019:-Apply Online for IES / ISS (Indian Economic Service Examination / Indian Statistical Service Examination) 2019. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 till 06:00 PM.
1 UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2019:-Apply Online for IES / ISS (Indian Economic Service Examination / Indian Statistical Service Examination) 2019. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 till 06:00 PM.
6 ➧Steps To Apply Online:
7 ➥RECOMMENDED JOBS FOR YOU👇
7.1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitments(All District) West Bengal Anganwadi (ICDS) Recruitment 2019. WBPDCL Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 60 Technician Apprentice Posts||West Bengal Govt Jobs. WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 335 Asst Engineer Posts. PSCWB RECRUITMENT 2019. WEST BENGAL EXCISE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT TO THE 3000 POST
|Union Public Service Commission Recruitment|
- Organization:-Union Public Service Commission
- Application Mode: Online
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
➧Application Fee: No Fee
- 21 – 30 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC / ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- Indian Economic Service Examination: Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a recognized University
- Indian Statistical Service Examination:- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a recognized university from Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview / Personality Test.
➧Job Location: Across India
- Starting Date of Online Form Submission: 20 Mar 2019
- End Date of Online Form Submission: 16 Apr 2019
➧How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.
➧Steps To Apply Online:
- Before application to online applicants has valid email and scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Select the desired post.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After registration, log in with Registered Number & Password
- Fill all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of online application