|Tripura Police Recruitment|
- Organization: Tripura Police
- Jobs Location:-All India, Multiple Cities
- Qualification: Matriculation / Class-10, ITI / Diploma
TRIPURA POLICE IS INVITING APPLICATION FOR 1488 POSTS OF RIFLEMEN (GENERAL DUTY / TRADESMEN) LAST DATE – 08/06/2019.
1. RIFLEMEN (GENERAL DUTY)
No. of Vacancies: 1350 Nos. (Inside State quota: 1013 posts (UR-365, SC-230, ST-418) & Outside State Quota: 337 Posts (UR))
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 01/07/2019.
Pay Scale: Rs.5700 – 24000 / – with Grade Pay Rs.2100 / –
2. RIFLEMEN (TRADESMEN)
- No. of Vacancies: 138 Nos. (Inside State quota: 105 posts (UR-39, SC-23, ST-43) & Outside State Quota: 33 Posts (UR))
➧Trade wise vacancies:-
i) Cook: 48 posts
ii) Water Carrier: 30 Posts
iii) Barber: 14 posts
iv) Dhobi: 16 posts
v) Sweeper: 30 posts
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and-
i) Two years work experience in related trades
ii) One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute / Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade.
iii) Two years Diploma in Industrial Training Institute.
Relaxation: SC & ST candidates should have passed at least class VIII.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Rs.5700 – 24000 / – with Grade Pay Rs.2100 / –
The vacancies are in Indian Reserve (IR) Battalions against Inside State quota and Outside State quota. The posts are temporarily Both Male and Female candidates are eligible
➧Upper Age Relaxation:-
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC category Ex-Serviceman & Other, if any – As per Govt norms
(i) Male Candidates: Height – 170 cms (160 cms for ST candidates); Chest (unexpanded) – 80 cms (76 cms for ST); Chest (expanded) – 85 cms (81 cms for ST)
(ii) Female Candidates: Height – 157 cms (147.5 cms for ST candidates)
➧Cut-off in Physical Standards:-
- For candidates belonging to certain categories / communities or certain states / areas; The cut-off in such candidate’s height / chest’s measurement will be as per Govt. norms Please see officially released advertisement for more details.
- Candidates should not have knock, flat feet, vein or squint in eyes and should have high color vision. They should be in good mental and body health and free from any physical defect.
- Selection of candidates will be through Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test and Personal Interview. For details related recruitment venues please see the Official Advt.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100 / – (Rs.50 / – for SC / ST / BPL Card Holder candidates) as Application Fee Fee can be paid through Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of DGP, Tripura, Agartala.
➧How to Apply:-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on fixed application format (See PDF file below) along with Certified copies of testimonials in Support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience Certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
- The envelope containing the print-out / enclosures should be superscribed on top – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________”
➧Last Date and Address:-
- The formally filled application form along with enclosures should be reached at the following address – The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR), Police Headquarters, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, Pin-799 001, on or before 08/06/2019.
Application should be sent by Registered Post The applications will be received from 09/03/2019.