HPCL Jobs 2019 for 164 Project Engineer, Law Officer & Other Posts 2019: All The Job Aspirants are Here by Informed That Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Released a Job Notifications for 164 Project Engineer, Law Officer & Other Posts.B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, 12th, Post Graduate can apply for this recruitment.so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through www.jobcrack.online If you Are Eligible Then You Can Apply On Or Before 16 September 2019.
|HPCL Jobs 2019|
- Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Who can apply: All Indian Cadidates
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Details:
- Project Engineer: Mechanical E3 63
- Project Engineer: Civil E3 18
- Project Engineer: Electrical E3 25
- Project Engineer: Instrumentation E3 10
- Refinery Engineer: Chemical E3 10
- Law Officer E3 04
- Quality Control Officer E1 20
- Human Resource Officer E3 08
- Fire & Safety Officer E3 06
- Total 164
- E1: Rs.40000 – 140000
- E3: Rs.60000 – ₹ 180000
Age Limit: Max 30 Years
- 5 Years for SC / ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – HPCL Jobs 2019
Post Qualification & Experience
- Project Engineer
- Btech in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil with 60% marks.
- 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience in Supervisory role / Executive category at Project sites at Petroleum / Refining /
- Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer / Steel / Power / Infrastructure sector or Project Service Providers like Project Management Consultants /
- LSTK Contractors related to the above Sectors.
- BE / BTech in Chemical Engineering (Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Operations / Process in a Large Petrochemical Plant or a Major Petrochemical Unit within a Petroleum Refinery
- (having turnover of Rs. 500 crores or more)
- 3-year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th standard
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic / Inorganic)
- Minimum 2 years post qualification relevant experience in a chemical testing laboratory on testing / analysis / R & D / quality control etc.
- Two-year full time, Post Graduate Degree / Equivalent course in HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Psychology or Masters in
- Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR / Personnel Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR roles in any of the below:
- ➢ Handling end to end recruitment of candidates in a talent acquisition profile
- ➢ Formulating of HR policies and implementation
- Fire &
- BE / B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering
- Post qualification and 3 years’ relevant experience in Fire fighting operations & system maintenance, operation of firefighting vehicles etc.
Selection Procedure – HPCL Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on written examination, and Interview.
Application Fee – HPCL Recruitment 2019
- GEN / OBC: Rs.590
- SC / ST / Ex-S: Nil
How to Apply – HPCL 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online for HPCL at HPCL’s website (direct link is given below) from 19 Aug 2019 to 16 Sep 2019.
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Sept 2019