|Baranagar Municipality, Kolkata Recruitment|
- Organization: Baranagar Municipality, Kolkata
- Job Location: West Bengal, Kolkata
- Qualification: Primary-Class VIII
Baranagar Municipality, Kolkata – Job Details:
- No. of Vacancies: 50 Nos. (SC-11, ST-03, OBC-09, UR-27)
- i) Passed class VIII from any recognized Institution.
- ii) The candidate should be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
- iii) Preference will be given on good physics and sportsmanship.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
Pay Scale: Rs.4900 – Rs.16200
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be through written test and interview.
How to Apply Baranagar Municipality, Kolkata – Job:
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned address. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents, as instructed (See Adv / PDF link below)
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the Baranagar Municipality website- www.baranagarmunicipality.org
- The envelope containing the print-out / enclosures should be superscribed on top with – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MAZDOOR GROUP-D”
- Last Date and Address: The Application along with enclosures should reach at the following address – The Chairman, Baranagar Municipality, 87, Deshbandhu Road (E), Kolkata- 700035, West Bengal, on or before 06/12/2019 upto 04:00 PM
- Applications should be sent by Ordinary Post or should be submitted directly in the Drop Box kept in the Municipal Office during Office hours on working days.
- Download Official Notification & Form: Click Here…